Bedestone always strive for the highest quality possible in every job that we undertake.
This has been maintained throughout our businesses history with strict quality assurance processes.
The two principles we always adhere to in our quality assurance processes are:
- Fit for purpose – The product should be suitable for the intended purpose
- Right first time – All Mistakes should be eliminated.
We apply this within our management of the quality of assemblies, products and component services related to production, and management, production and inspection processes.
Our QA processes include:
- Sub-micron Zeiss CMM
- Measuring System Analysis
- Problem Solving System
- 5s, KAIZEN
- ISIR & FAIR
- Calibration System
- Quality KPI monitoring
- Skilled and reliable Inspection Department
- Quality Continuous Improvements
- Quality Planning